Friday, April 16, 2010

Perfect memories.

Annyeong readers,
Mapling now.
I dont know what to do so came here update my dead blog :D
About today, quite bored.
First of all.
THANKS MISS MELISSA TAN for teaching me Graph.
I finally understand what is gradient!
This morning went to school as usual.
Wanted to pon, but i wan see her.
So i did not.
And i did not regret it.
Becuz i've learn new things.
My feels for certain things have came back.
Basketball, study, computer gaming~
I really hope i can get A2 for my EL & make my parents happy.
& I really hope i can pass my maths by at least 10 marks.
I dont wan to disappoint delvin khong agn.
& Chinese, too. i wan to get A1.
Im sure getting A1 for chinese isn't hard for me.
So i must jy (:
School quite bored uh.
But better than usual.
Chemistry isn't that bored either.
Im starting to love school, again
I love to hit xiao mush's head.
So nice to hit! LMAO
After school went home str8.
Im too lazy to help with the decorations for tmr's 10th anni.
SORRY- :B
Bus home with weiru & HL milk.
Shall end here.
Im so poor these few days! D:
The feeling of no extra pocket money sucks.
Bbyeeeeee pia kias. (:

We used to love each other
we used to like each other
We used to miss each other.
we used to kiss
We used to hug
We use to hold hands.
We used to talk together
We used to call each other late at night.
We used to say "goodnight, iloveyou" before sleeping.
We used to sms each other late at night.
We used to talk about stephen chow.
We used to joke about Stephen chow's movies.
We used to meetup on thursday mornings
You used to say "Dont give that innocent face lah"
You used to hold my hand tight when you're cold.
You used to ignore me when you're angry.
I used to say "You're so fat"
I used to watch u play DDR in the arcade.
I used to stalked you
I used to watch movie with you & friends.
I used to sit beside u in the cinema.
No matter how bad or how good these memories are.
They are perfect memories, to me.

★ 'CT #13 || 7:37 PM

Chenting
Sweet 16.
♥S.irreplaceable

Spam
Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies

YANTING(:
MEGAN(:

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011

i miss you - guys, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins