Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hug from you ♥

Miss her so much !

Hi everyone,
Cant chat with my Babygirl now.
So came here to post something.
Its another tiring day,
Quite happy & fun though.
Morning go to school as usual.
Find her~ LALALA~
She said im quiet.
Seriously, i very quite meh?! ._.
I thought i most noisey + di siao king? LOL
So happy (: Someone said im Quiet.
Asembly @ Quatrangle.Ps : my spelling simply suck.
Sit behind her <3
I open newspaper, first thing i saw is RAINIE YANG !
My fav female superstar. (:
After asembly go back class in-touch.
Mr Heng keep looking at me.
I dun dare sms her -_-
After in touch Maths.
Keep smsing her =x
Cux we maths diff class mah.
How sad?
Cant see her 1hour is like not seeing her for decades -_-
Dont know why miss her so damn much.
Deeply in Love =X
After maths DnT.
I group with her HEHE !
So happy =x
Thanks to LiYan & Cage <3 For helping me.
After DnT recess.
I eat alot today. Dam hungry,
After recess MT.
Cant see her AGN !
Cux diff class AGN ! really wan to scold NBCB ._.
Opps. i scolded.
After MT is physics, test.
The paper is quite easy.
But i did not study so its very hard.
Its like P1 doing Sec1 work.
AFter that end school.
Went to find Stanley.
Then i go back class agn.
Saw Her cliques etc.
She go pull my bag ._.
I go chase her and
Hug her ! Very funny right? ._.
Ok, not really hug.
After that said byebye D: & Continue finding stanley -_-
Heard that he going get beaten.
Find find find find find find find.
Then saw my Babygirl agn
She said byebye.
Oh so sweet =XXX LOL !
After like 5min
Finally found him -_-
He sparring with the sec 3 kia.
Wow, it seems like he OWNING.
Zai bodoh -_-
That guy whole hand red ._.
Knuckle bleeding==
I dk wtf happen to his hand.
So dam red.
The mervin jio stanley sparr.
he mai O: then jiu sua le.
Yu heng sibei funny LOL.
People sparring in the middle.
He sitting in the middle smoking ROFLMAO.
Sibei Extra- ._.
After that all seperate our ways.
Too many people crowding -_-
Teacher sure will see.

CCA.
Not so tough. Cux Coach's not here.
Do thing we did as usual.
Did not play match.
Becux my knee very SUAN.
Im getting knee guard after CNY bah.
After training went home.
First thing to do is call her (:
Miss her voice,


Am i a bad guy?
NO RIGHT -_-

★ 'CT #13 || 8:23 PM

Chenting
Sweet 16.
♥S.irreplaceable

Spam
Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies

YANTING(:
MEGAN(:

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011

i miss you - guys, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins