Friday, February 5, 2010

For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA ! <3
Hope you gets ur old Job back (:
And more success in work :D


Just come back from camp :D
Let me talk about it day by day.

Wednesday 02/03/2010

Morning wake up.
Go school with heavy bags, & sleeping bag.
Was finding zirong.
I wan see what she bring only =X
After that briefing etc.
I knew it.
First day of Camp sure boring.
Put tent and things inside the tent.
After that dk what activity.
At night sibei fun lah.
Were playing Terrorist game.
Thony is leading us.
We keep shouting GOGOGO !
After that we heard someone shout GOGOGO too.
Then i tot is thony sowe continue sneeking.
In the end its the Trainer ZZZZZZZZZZ.
We all LOL.
Then tio punish.
Wash toilet. CHUIIII !
"Tonight" alot star siah :D
So nice, I wish can see star with her<3
I only sleep 3hours ):

Thursday 02/04/2010

Morning wake up.
Bad mood.
Cux very sleepy TT
I dun know why i nvr talk to her ><
For like, half a day.
Maybe its becux i dun wan disurb her bah.
Until evening.
I finally talk to her agn LOL !
Then keep stalking her agn =X
Then kayaking.
I and wb partner,
We keep disiao others HAHAHA.
If there is kayaking club.
i 100% Join.
REALLY FUN LAH !
Then we spam the flapper. or whatever.
Woots. we overtake the trainer =X
So zai lah.
After that,
I saw her crying.
So I really wanted to go to her.
And comfort her.
Campfire, Sit with her.
Joke alot.
Evelyn keep pushhing her to me -_-
Very ps de eh u know ==
Then she keep YAWN YAWN YAWN & YAWN !
I rmb she Yawn 4/5 times =x
Seriously,
I dun mind campfiring for the rest of my life loh ><
Dam fun can.
Then we crap alot too
Etc : Cao nan (Show luo) And mannan (Eqin bf)
Merlyn beside me -_-
I surrounded by girl OMFG !
Lucky other side is her. (:
Can joke HAHAS ,
Stars were covered by the tree.
If not very Romantic eh LOLLL, Opps =X
After campfire.
Feel so sian -_-
No more Jokes ):
After that i go bath 1 more time.
Too sticky.
11+ le.
I went out my tent.
Holding a torch.
Searching for her,
Did not find her ):
I think i need see her then can have a good sleep bah.
After that i went back my tent.
Chat with brothers.
Some people cannot be trusted.
Backstabber fckdog.
Sry but i have to type that out though i quitted vulgar.
Chat awhile everyone slept.
Thony's plan was ruined.
We wanted to wake up @ 2am.
Play terrorist game agn.
At first all steady de.
Then in the end all buay steady -.-
All sleep like pig.
Include me =X
When i think of GOGOGO.
I will laugh ==
Cant believe we so easily tio scam by the trainer.

Friday 02/05/2010

Wake up at 6.30am.
Go brush teeth.
That raymond.
Always so hilarious.
He use hand brush teeth LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Cux he lost his brush =X
Sibei funny HAHAHA~
After that clean up tent etc.
Debrief. Milo and Holic <3
I will miss them alot (:
Although they punished my alot times.
But i will still miss them.
They teach me what is Respect.
In order to gain Respect.
You've got to show ur Respect too (:
After Debiref.
Farewell cheers for them, Best Facilator ever~
Awww. I really feel sad.
Milo the stylo~ Holic the macho~
Macho the holic~ Stylo the Milo ~
Bus back to school..
Cheering all the way when on bus.
Overall.
The camp is fun and memorable.

After camp-

Went home.
bath.
Go Gek Poh meet Her and friends.
Saw Raymond and qiuyun on the bus ! (:
Qmo <3 Qmo <3
Eat eat eat eat eat eat.
Go carpark slack~
Michelle and evelyn & peishan crap alot man.
After that went jp with wb.
Bought 2 earings.
1 is Playboy other one is diamond.
After that bus home.
Blahblah blah.
I shall end my long post here.
Ps no photos.
Lazy to update em' ><
BYEBYE ALL ((:

I __ You
I __ You
I __ You
I __ You

★ 'CT #13 || 3:47 PM

Chenting
Sweet 16.
♥S.irreplaceable

Spam
Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies

YANTING(:
MEGAN(:

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011

i miss you - guys, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins